Monday, November 11, 2013

Group ride with the team

Not a whole lot to say.  Spent most of last week riding the bike to work.  Getting chilly out, but still pretty manageable.  Kind of nice, actually.  Even though it's dark for my ride home, it's not really that bad.  The roads I use aren't very busy.  I did alter my route just a bit to avoid one of the busier roads.

Yesterday, I went for a ride with the PSIMET/Zilla race team.  This was my first real group ride with them, and it went well.  Truthfully, they were riding a little slower than I had hoped for, but that's fine.  Per my training plan, I should have done a few hours of Zone 2-3, but I spend most of my time in Zone 1.  Oh well.  We also ended up stopping way more than I typically would.  When you get that many people together (11 or 12 for yesterday's ride), you seem to end up stopping more.  It was a nice ride anyway.  A lot of roads I've never been on before.

That's it for tonight.


Stuff:
  • Wednesday:  Commute to work
  • Thursday:  Commute to work
  • Friday:  Commute to work
  • Sunday:  50 miles with the team
  • Monday:  Spinervals 18.0 - Aero Base Builder III





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!