Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another ride to work, and more P90X

Rode to work again today.  Nice day for it.  I was worried about rain tonight, but it never came.  And the ride home was really fast.  I'd like to think I just had a lot of power and energy today, but I think I just had a good tailwind.

Also decided to do another P90X workout tonight.  Opted for Cardio X.  I'd never done this workout before, because it's not part of the regular P90X regimen that I did last year.  It was ok.  It's basically a bunch of exercises from other P90X workouts, like some Kenpo stuff, some Plyometrics stuff, and some core stuff, with a long yoga warm-up and a quick cool-down.  I didn't wear a heart-rate monitor, so I don't really know how hard I was working, but I was definitely sweating.

Exercise:
  • Ride to work
  • 30-minute walk at lunch
  • Ride home from work
  • P90X - Cardio X



Today's weigh-in:  173.2, again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!