Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ride to work, and a little P90X

Not much to say today.  I rode my bike to work, which was nice.  But after last night's hill-climbing Spinervals workout, my legs were pretty dead today.  I just didn't have any kick in my ride.

Since I rode my bike to and from work today, about 40-45 minutes each way, I didn't think I really needed to be on the trainer tonight.  But I didn't really feel like sitting around and watching TV after dinner, so I decided to burn some more calories by cranking through a P90X workout.  I chose Kenpo X.  It's not the greatest workout, but it's really a pure cardio routine, which I really wanted.  I wasn't in the mood for a weight workout tonight, so some cardio did the trick.  It burns calories, and that's what really counts.  I make it a little more difficult by doing the entire routine while holding some light weights.  I used a couple 2-pound weights today.  I feel like adding weights adds an extra element to the workout.

Exercise:
  • Ride to work, and . . . 
  • . . . ride home from work
  • 1-hour P90X workout - Kenpo X



Today's weigh-in:  173.2.  That's more like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!