Monday, April 21, 2014

Lunch ride today

Looks like I'm going to be able to ride my bike to work all week, which is nice.  I should also be able to get in a couple lunch rides.  Right now, it's looking like today and Friday.  I've got some stuff going on the rest of the week, though.

Today ended up being a pretty good day.  My regular commute was pretty nice.  Decent weather.  I didn't have to wear my jacket and long pants.  Just regular shorts and jersey, with some arm and leg warmers that I could take off for the ride home in the afternoon.  And I had some time to take a lunch ride, too.  Just myself today, but it was a nice ride anyway.  And then, to top it off, a big weight loss on the scale.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk after my ride.
  • Dinner:  Baked scallops and a tossed salad.

Exercise:
  • Commute, plus a nice lunch ride.



Today's weigh-in:  177.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!