Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Strendurance Workout F

Another ride to work today.  And then I had a lunchtime meeting get canceled, so I snuck out for another lunch ride.  Then, after dinner, I decided it was time for another strength workout again.  I'd spent a lot of time with Strendurance Workout E, so I finally moved on to Workout F.  This is the final workout in the Strendurance progression series.  Here is a breakdown of this workout:

Warm-up
  • flix, 30 sec
  • squats, 30 sec
  • high knees, 30 sec
  • jumping jacks, 30 sec
Set 1 (x3)
  • squats with weight, 30 seconds
  • 5 plyometric jumps
  • push ups, 30 seconds
  • v-sits, 30 seconds
  • crunches, 30 seconds
  • back hyper-extensions, 30 seconds
  • 10 squat thrusts
Set 2 (x3)
  • overhead press, 30 seconds
  • dumbbell rows, 30 seconds
  • tricep extensions, 30 seconds
  • bicep curls, 30 seconds
  • high knees, 30 seconds
Set 3
  • squat thrusts x 12
  • push ups x 12
  • squats with weight, x 12
  • 5 plyometric jumps
  • jumping jacks, 30 seconds
Thursday is Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day.  My daughter is coming to work with me again this year.  So, no riding tomorrow.  I'm going to try to squeeze in some kind of exercise, though.  We'll see.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my ride
  • Dinner:  Big burger at Smashburger.

Exercise:
  • Commute to and from work
  • 20 mile ride at lunch
  • Strendurance Workout F


Today's weigh-in:  176.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!