Friday, January 31, 2014

End of Month 1

So, it's the end of January.  I didn't really start this whole weight-loss thing on January 1, like I did last year, so I don't really count this is one month.  Looking forward to seeing how February turns out, though.

Not much to say today.  Cold and snowy here.  Definitely won't be doing any outdoor riding this weekend.

A little tired.  The morning-and-evening workout schedule is getting to me, but I'm trying to stick with it as much as possible.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Naked steak taco salad at Qdoba
  • Dinner:  Chicken Caesar salad

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes on the elliptical when I woke up this morning.  Watched an episode of Burn Notice on Netflix.  Slowly cranking my way through the entire series during my elliptical workouts.
  • 30 minute walk at lunch
  • 30 minute ride on the trainer.  Spinervals 23.0 - Technique.  Relatively low-key workout.  Got the heart rate up a bit, but it's such a short workout that it's not really a big deal.




Today's weigh-in:  189.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!