Monday, January 27, 2014

Spinervals 38.0, plus some running

Not much to say today.  Got up early and cranked out a 45-minute run on the elliptical this morning.  At work today, I managed to convince myself to go for a walk at lunch, and didn't stop anywhere to eat, opting for a protein bar when I got back to my desk.  Then, after some pizza for dinner, I jumped on the bike for a short Spinervals workout focused on technique with one really good power set at the end.

Tomorrow should be interesting.  I have three workouts scheduled.  Running, strength training, and riding on the trainer.  Think I'm going to try to do the strength work in the morning, running on the treadmill in the fitness room during my daughter's gymnastics class, hop on the bike after dinner.  Ugh.


Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Homemade pizza.  Well, we bought the crust.  Some kind of yummy artisan crust.  We made two pizzas.  One was the standard pepperoni and sausage.  The other was our attempt to copy the fantastic Hamptons pizza from The Secret Stash in Crested Butte.  Olive oil, lemon pepper, mozz, prosciutto, shaved parm, and arugula.  With some lemon squeezed on top.  It wasn't a perfect copy, but it was pretty damn good.

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes on the elliptical, 5.0 miles
  • 30-minute walk at lunch
  • Spinervals 38.0 - Develop Technique and Power


Today's weigh-in:  189.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!