Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Late night

Not going to write much.  It's late.

Did the wrong bike workout tonight.  My program said to do Spinervals 23.0(A) - which is part 1 of a 3-part, 30-minutes-each, set of workouts.  This was supposed to be a relatively easy technique set.  But I screwed up the filenames, and ended up doing workout (B) instead, which was a tempo/time-trial set.  Hard, anaerobic work.  I was a few minutes into the workout when I started thinking I might be doing the wrong one.  Oh well, it was a very good workout, even though it wasn't what I was supposed to do.

After the bike workout, my program said to get in a run and a swim, kind of a mini-triathlon.  If you couldn't do the swim, they recommended a strength workout.  I couldn't get to the gym tonight, so I did 45 minutes on the elliptical, followed by about 15 minutes of upper-body strength training.


Exercise:
  • Bike:  30 minutes, Spinervals 23.0(B) - Time Saver, Tempo/Time Trial
  • Run:  45 minutes on the elliptical, watching an episode of Burn Notice on Netflix
  • Strength:  15 minutes of weights in the basement


Today's weigh-in:  182.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!