Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Spinervals Super6 - Wildcard Wednesday

Still on the first week of Spinervals Super6 training routine.  Today was "Wildcard Wednesday", which involved doing something other than biking for an hour.  I opted to do P90X+ Kenpo Cardio Plus, which I really like.  Then, I followed that up with some various push-ups and pull-ups.  Pretty decent workout overall.

My road bike has been having some problems lately, so I took it to the shop for a complete overhaul.  I've had it for two years, and have only taken it in for one tune-up, I think.  I've probably got about 8,000 miles on the bike, and apparently you need to start thinking about replacing the chain every 2,000 miles, or you could damage the cassette.  So, I figured it was due.  I should have it back tomorrow, ready for my workout tomorrow night.

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes - P90X+ Kenpo Cardio Plus
  • 15 minutes of various push-ups and pull-ups, until my arms stopped working

Today's weigh-in:  182.4.  Oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!