Monday, October 7, 2013

Tonight's workout powered by: WingStop

Feel like crap right now.  Crazy night with kids sports, so decided to pick up some dinner instead of cooking.  Got a bunch of wings and fries from WingStop, then did a Spinervals workout.  Ugh.

I was actually feeling pretty good before dinner.  I did a nice 5-mile run during my daughter's soccer practice, and felt great.  Then ruined everything with a bunch of buffalo wings.  And just finished an 80-minute Spinervals aerobic base workout.  Feel like crap.  Wanna go to bed.

Exercise:
  • 45 minute run, 5 miles
  • 80 minutes on the trainer - Spinervals 17. 0 - Aero Base Builder II



Today's weigh-in: 182.2.  I'm that's partly from the wings, but mostly from all the water, milk and juice I drank because of how thirsty the wings made me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!