Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Not much to say today...

Not much to say today.  I ate.  I went to work. I worked out.  That's pretty much it.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie.  You'd think it would start getting old, but it really doesn't.  They're really tasty, and pretty easy to make.
  • Lunch:  Ugh.  Cheesesteak.  Couldn't help it.  I was so hungry.
  • Dinner:  Salad with chicken.  Cooked the chicken in a little hot sauce tonight, which was a nice change.

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes on the elliptical.  5.1 miles.
  • 1:20 on the trainer.  Spinervals 21.0 - Aero Base Builder IV.  Decided to just follow the power targets instead of watching the video, so I kind of didn't really do this workout.  I mean, I met the power requirements, but I wasn't following the cadence that Coach sets.  This workout is basically 1 hour straight at a constant intensity.  No real intervals or anything.  So I decided to just watch some TV instead.


Today's weigh-in:  190.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!