Sunday, February 9, 2014

3 hours on the trainer . . .

 . . . equals 4 hours on the road?  That's what Coach tells me.  Since I couldn't get out on the road today, then I guess this was a pretty good substitute.

Today was a pretty tough workout.  This was supposed to be a rest day.  Yesterday, I was supposed to get in a run and a trainer workout.  But while I managed to find time to hop on the elliptical for 45 minutes, I wasn't able to find 3 hours to get on the bike.  So, I moved that workout to today.  I squeezed in a hard 3-hour workout before lunch.  My legs are pretty beat right now.  I hope to be ready for my next bike workout tomorrow night.  It's only going to be an easy base-builder workout, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  After my 3 hour workout, I needed some calories, so I grabbed a big burger at SmashBurger.  We tried to go to Chipotle, but it was jam-packed for some reason.  Went across the street for a burger instead.
  • Dinner:  Stuffed peppers

Exercise:
  • Three hours on the trainer.  Spinervals 13.0 - Tough Love.

Today's weigh-in:  186.8.  Huh.  Wasn't expecting that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!