Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quads on Fire!

Just got off the bike after finishing Spinervals 42.0 - Quads on Fire.  It certainly lives up to its title.  I chugged some chocolate milk as a recovery drink, and need to rest a bit.

My wife was doing a trainer ride along side me tonight.  Unfortunately, with about 5 minutes left in her workout, something broke inside her front grip-shift.  It's shot.  We might get it fixed or replaced, but most likely she's going to get a new bike.  She's riding a 25-year-old Gary Fisher mountain bike right now.  I'm not sure it's really worth putting any money into at this point.  We'll take a look over the next few days and see what we can find.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk.  Considered walking somewhere to grab something, but it's just too damn cold to be walking around downtown.
  • Dinner:  Spicy Thai Basil Chicken Wraps.  One of our favorites.

Exercise:
  • 30-minute strength workout when I woke up.  Strendurance Workout B.  This should have been my last session with Workout B.  On to Workout C next week!
  • 90 minutes on the trainer with Spinervals 42.0 - Quads on Fire.



Today's weigh-in:  187.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!