Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Blah Sunday

I didn't end up posting yesterday.  Not because I was in mourning after the Broncos were embarrassed by the Seahawks.  I really didn't care about that.  In fact, I'm not even sure if I watched any of the game.  I was out running some errands.  Groceries and such.  I watched the halftime show, though.  I enjoyed it, and it sounds like most of the Broncos fans liked the halftime show significantly more than the game.

I just didn't write a post because I was running around, and then when I finally settled down, we decided to watch last week's episode of "Sherlock" on the DVR.  So it was just a bit of a late night.

Here's a quick rundown of yesterday:

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Steak fajita burrito at Chipotle.  We were in between a soccer game and some eye appointments, so had to grab something.  Should have gotten a salad, but the burrito just sounded delicious.
  • Dinner:  Some buffalo wings during the game.  Although the family had pretty much given up actually watching the game at that point.

Exercise:
  • It was supposed to be a rest day, after that long workout on Saturday.  But I was scheduled for a strength workout on Saturday, too, and never did it.  So, I cranked through that with my 7-year-old son yesterday afternoon.  Strendurance Workout B.

No weigh-in yesterday.  After the burrito and the wings, I probably didn't want to see what the scale had to say.

As for today:

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Shit.  Somehow, I talked myself into getting a cheesesteak today.  Bad news.
  • Dinner:  Bike team had a meeting tonight.  I had a grilled romaine/steak salad and a beer.

Exercise:
  • 50 minutes on the elliptical.  5.2 miles.
  • I was supposed to do an hour on the trainer tonight, but got back late from the bike team meeting.


Today's weigh-in:  194.0.  WTF?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!