Monday, March 10, 2014

Back on the trainer

Weekend's over.  Time to get back on the trainer.  And things are about to start getting crazy.  The kids' sports seasons have started, and each of them have practice 3 days a week.  So, Monday through Friday, at least one of them has a practice.  Ugh.

I managed to squeeze in some exercise today, even without getting up early.  I couldn't convince myself to get up at 5am today.  I'm sure the time change didn't help.  Maybe tomorrow.  But I went out for a walk during lunch, listening to some podcasts.  And this is weird, but I saw former Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan walking around down in LoDo.  Wonder what he was up to.  I left work a little early, to make sure we were ready to get my son to football tonight.  My wife took him to football, and I stayed home with my daughter.  I did a quick 30-minute Strendurance workout, then whipped up a quick dinner for the two of us.  After that, I took a little break, then went down and cranked out a Spinervals workout.

And hey, look at this!  One of the photographers from yesterday's time trial posted some of his photos today.  I decided to pony up $15 to buy this one, since I don't have too many good photos of me riding my bike, and I looked really fat in the other photo he had.

No, that guy back there isn't catching me.  I just passed him.


Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk, after my lunch walk.
  • Dinner:  Two pork tamales.  Quick and easy.

Exercise:
  • 30-minute walk at lunch
  • Strendurance Workout D right after work.
  • Spinervals 18.0 - Aero Base Builder III.



Today's weigh-in:  184.0.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!