Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nice day for a commute

So, a couple things going on today.  First, as I mentioned yesterday, my wife's tire has a giant hole in it, and I wasn't able to put the spare on last night.  So, she took my car to work, while I rode my bike.  Fortunately, it was kind of a nice day.

Second, today was a company-sponsored ski day.  Unfortunately, I decided not to participate this year.  Seems like about half the office went, and the rest of us stayed at work.  So, it was a quiet day around the office.  Thought I might skip out early to do some more laps at City Park, but I ended up just working all day, and going home a little early.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Free pizza at work
  • Dinner:  Some kind of sausage/cabbage/bell pepper skillet thing.  It was pretty yummy.

Exercise:
  • Commute



Today's weigh-in:  186.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!