Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sprint Training

Another Strendurance workout this morning.  I decided to stick with Workout D again.  The plan is to do each workout twice a week for two weeks.  I haven't looked back at my schedule, but I'm pretty sure I'm onto Week 3 with this one.  It's just really hard, and I don't know that I'm ready to move up to the next stage in the progression yet.  We'll see how I feel next week.  I probably won't do another strength workout until after this weekend's races.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Worst protein bar ever.  Met rx, CookieDough flavor. it wasn't like a cookie-dough-flavored bar, it was like actual cookie dough. That sounds good, but trust me, it's not.
  • Dinner: Salad with chicken.

Exercise:
  • Strendurance Workout D
  • Spinervals 20.0 - The Sprinting Machine. I really love this workout. It's insane.


Today's weigh-in:  186.4. Surprising and disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!