Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Strendurance today

Not much going on today.  Got up early for a Strendurance workout.  Then worked like crazy.  Had to work through lunch, so just ate a protein bar at my desk while I worked.  Dinner was a little messed up because my wife had her class at Lifetime Fitness tonight.  And when she got home from work, her tire had a massive hole in it.  So, instead of coming home and dealing with dinner, I gave her my car to get to the gym, and I took the kids to Firestone to try to get a tire.  But they said because the car was all-wheel drive, they couldn't just sell me one tire, they had to do all four.  I said no thanks and left.  Just going to throw a spare on for a couple days, and go somewhere else to get a tire.

This mean she gets my car tomorrow while I ride my bike to work.  I'm also planning to meet some teammates for another ride around City Park in the afternoon.  Should be fun.

Anyway, with all that running around tonight, I didn't end up with time for a workout.  That's fine since I'm getting in some good riding tomorrow.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner: Salad with chicken

Exercise:


Today's weigh-in:  187.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!