Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Indoor hill-climb workout

Decided to switch up my workout a bit today.  I've been doing mostly aerobic-base, high-intensity, and recovery workouts lately.  After this past weekend's Lookout Mountain hill-climb, I realized I needed to get in some more hill work, too.  So, instead of my planned aerobic-base workout, I upped the intensity and did Spinervals 41.0 - Ascending Mountains in Leadville, Colorado.  I haven't done this one for a few months, but I really need to do it more often.  It's a good one.

Climbing some mountains with Spinervals 41.0


Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Free lunch at work.  Tiny sandwich.
  • Dinner:  Salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • 42 minutes on the elliptical.  4.3 miles.
  • Spinervals 41.0 - Ascending Mountains in Leadville, Colorado


Today's weigh-in:  181.8.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!