Saturday, June 15, 2013

10k today

Ran a 10k this afternoon.  Actually closer to 11k.  And managed to get a bunch of PRs, too (1/2 mile, 2 mile, 5k and 10k).  And at the same time, I pass 40k of running for the month.  Actually almost at 50k.  Should be able to pass 50k very soon.

Can't write much tonight.  Want to get to bed a little early.  I have an early morning tomorrow.  I plan to attempt the "indoor century" with a series of training videos from Spinervals.  Since I can't be on the road, I want to get in a really serious distance ride, but in the garage instead.  It's going to be a little over 5 1/2 hours, I think, so I want to get on the bike really early.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Was out running errand with my son, and ended up at McDonalds.  Yuck.  Had a burger.
  • Dinner:  Parents Night Out at Lifetime Fitness tonight.  Unfortunately the only movie that fit into the schedule was "Now You See Me".  My wife liked it, I thought it was terrible.  Had some Marco's pizza after.

Exercise:
  • 10+ k in just under an hour.  Pretty happy with my pace.  Even more so, considering it was a lot warmer out than I thought it was going to be.  Would have preferred to run in the morning, but we had swim lessons, and then taking my daughter to a birthday party.  Only available time to run was mid-afternoon.



Pizza made me thirsty.  I'm not expecting a good weigh-in.  I've been sucking down water and Sobe since I got home.

Today's weigh-in:  176.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!