Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another ride to work

Rode the bike to work again today.  Pretty nice ride in the morning, aside from the bugs in my face and getting stuck in my arm hair, and the horrible stench of the South Platte River just outside of downtown.  The ride home is a littler worse, though.  Then, you don't have the bugs, but you still have the stink, and it's like 100 degrees outside.  Ugh.

Won't be riding tomorrow.  I have to go to a meeting in the morning.  This will give me a bit of a rest before my big rides this weekend.

Watched a movie tonight called "100 Years of the Tour de France" or something like that.  It was really interesting, and cool to see video of what the Tour looked like back when it started.  Can't wait for it to start in a couple days.  Already have the DVR set.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie.  Made the smoothie with some cantaloupe today.  We were out of avocado, and the avocado at the grocery store was pretty miserable.  Decided cantaloupe might be a nice change, and I was right.
  • Lunch:  Cheesesteak
  • Dinner:  Couple tamales, still from the farmer's market last weekend.

Exercise:
  • Ride to work, and  . . .
  • ride home from work.  These rides are going to be basically the same every day, so I'm going to stop posting them.


Today's weigh-in:  172.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!