Monday, June 10, 2013

More indoor riding

Pretty good day for workouts.  It was super-hot (97-degrees, or more), so wasn't great for running outside.  Instead, I did some cardio in the crappy fitness room at my daughter's gymnastics, plus a trainer ride this evening.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Cheesesteak.  Again.  I don't know what it is. I'm just terrible.  I was just too hot to go for a walk today.
  • Dinner:  Wendy's on the way home from gymnastics.  Chicken caesar salad.  Got it with grilled chicken instead of fried, and only used one packet of dressing instead of the two that they give you.

Exercise:
  • 30 minutes on the treadmill at gymnastics.
  • 20 minutes on the crappy Stairmaster at gymnastics
  • 80 minutes on the trainer in the garage.  Spinervals 16.0 - Aero Base Builder I.



Today's weigh-in: 175.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!