Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Week 23, Day 2

Another run and another ride on the trainer.  I am still pretty concerned about my arm, and am looking forward to my visit to the doctor again on Friday.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Oops.  I had a lunchtime meeting out of the office today, and was planning on eating a protein bar in the car on the way there.  But once I was driving, I realized I left the protein bars at my desk.  I ended up at McDonalds, because I didn't have time for anything else.  Damn.
  • Dinner:  Sausage with pepper and onion kabobs.  I burned them.  Also, some steamed green beans.

Exercise:
  • 3.4 mile run around the neighborhood.  Once again, new PRs on almost all distances that Strava records.
  • 85 minutes on the trainer, with 2 episodes of Burn Notice.

Today's weigh-in:  176.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!