Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How you feelin'? Hot, hot, hot

Record temps a couple days in a row.  Pretty miserable out there.  Think today's high was 100 degrees.  Definitely too hot to run outside.  Decided to spend some time on the bike in the garage again.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Kabobs.  Pork and pineapple, and bacon-wrapped turkey with onions
  • Dessert:  Nothing yet, but I can hear a Jolly Rancher Popsicle screaming my name right now.

Exercise:
  • 85 minutes on the trainer.  Hard workout with Spinervals 7.0 - The Uphill Grind, followed by some relatively easy riding while watching an episode of Burn Notice on Netflix.  If you look at my Garmin report below, you will be able to see the different between the Spinervals ride and the casual ride, based on my heart rate.


Today's weigh-in:  175.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!