Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 5 - Day 7 - Back to normal?

As you can see by the title of this post, I decided to change how I number everything.  Just counting the days was getting a little weird.  Breaking it down by week seemed to make a little more sense.

Today, I was able to get back into the swing of things.  Although I was trying to get in a good workout before dinner, I ended up on the phone for a while and it just didn't happen.  Then, after picking up the kids, I cranked out a quick dinner and had to take them both to my daughter's gymnastics.  My wife was supposed to be home any minute, so I left dinner out for her so she could grab something quick before her class at Lifetime tonight.  But in the minutes between me leaving and her getting home, the dog jumped on the table and ate everything.  Looks like she managed to fix something for herself anyway.

I drank a lot of water after my bike ride, so I have a feeling my weight might be a little high tonight.  We'll see.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar driving back from a meeting.
  • Dinner:  Spicy thai basil chicken.  Delicious.  I think the dog liked it too.

Exercise:

Today's weigh-in:  202.0

Huh.  Better than I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!