Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 8 - Day 2

Not much to say today.  Recovering from that threshold workout last night.  Tonight was kids swimming lessons, so I got in a little workout at Lifetime Fitness.

Food:
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Went out to lunch with a group from a project I am working on, and I managed to behave myself.  We went to the Cascade Restaurant at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, and I convinced myself to have a kale salad with hazelnuts, golden raisins and chicken.  I did get an apple tart for dessert, though.
  • Dinner:  Chicken wrap

Exercise:
  • 20 minutes on the elliptical at Lifetime while the kids were in swim class.
  • 6 laps in the lap pool at Lifetime Fitness.

Today's weight-in: 197.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!