Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 7 - Day 4 - Another day off, uh oh

This isn't good.  Two days off in a row.  After last night's dinner and wine, I convince myself to do my morning workout today.  Ended up driving to Estes Park during lunchtime today, so no time for a lunch walk.  And tomorrow morning, I am doing my CardioPoint fitness test at Lifetime Fitness, and one of the rules for the test is no cardio exercise for 24-hours before the test, so no evening workout either.  I played with the kids for an hour in the Lifetime pool tonight, but that doesn't really count.

I'm hoping after my test tomorrow, I'm able to get in a good weekend of working out.  We'll see.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie.  We were out of avocado or other good base fruit, so I went with a banana.  Soooo much yummier than an avocado smoothie.
  • Lunch:  Protein bar while driving to the Estes Park building department.
  • Snack:  Some dry roasted peanuts and a little beef jerky.
  • Dinner:  Chicken wrap

Exercise:
  • None
  • Nada
  • Zilcho.

Today's weigh-in:  199.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!