Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 6 - Day 7

Another quick post today.  I had a long workout, and just want to get to bed.  Mondays are always crazy, with everyone running every which way after we get home from work.  I left work, picked up the kids, helped both with their homework while trying to get dinner ready for the four of us.  My wife got home, and I left right away to take my daughter to gymnastics.  Once we got home, my wife and son we off to Lifetime for her class.  I decided to try a new Spinervals workout tonight, which I really liked.  It really made up for not getting to exercise yesterday.

My wife got her results back from her CardioPoint test at Lifetime Fitness.  I took a look at the test results she got back, and it just made me more excited for my test next weekend.  It looks like exactly the kind of information I need to know.  Once I do the test next week, I'll post the info here.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie (back to avocado today)
    Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk.
  • Dinner:  Chicken wrap

Exercise:
  • My usual morning routine
  • 2 hour aerobic endurance workout on the bike.  Spinervals 43.0 - Aerobic Engine Builder.  Strava report HERE.  This was the longest Spinervals workout I've done, and I really liked it.  This workout included about 40 minutes of low-cadence strength building, and 40 minutes of high-cadence speed and technique work.

Today's weigh-in: 198.6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!