Thursday, February 14, 2013

Week 7 - Day 3 - Day off

Valentine's Day!  And thanks to Lifetime Fitness, my wife and I can actually go out to dinner!  I don't know the last time we actually went out to dinner for Valentine's Day.  Definitely before kids, I'm sure of that.  Lifetime did a Parents Night Out tonight, instead of Saturday this week.  So, we dropped the kids off at Lifetime for a night of fun and games, and we went out for a nice Italian dinner at a place called Delvickio's in nearby Broomfield.

After a big dinner and dessert, and a bottle of Pinot Grigio, it's really time for bed, not time to work out.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Pepperoni rolls, garden salad, veal parmesan with green beans, and something called the Chocolate Bomb for dessert.  Oh man.

Exercise:

Today's weigh-in: 200.4

I'm not surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!