Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 6 - Day 4

Another quick update today.  It's Friday night, and I don't really feel like writing much. 

Today was kind of relaxing.  I wasn't able to squeeze in my morning workout, and didn't get in a bike ride either.  We ended up at Lifetime again tonight.  The kids room is closed on Friday nights, so I swam with the kids for a while in the leisure pool, and then swam some laps.  I thought I might hop on the elliptical when we got home, but decided to watch the finale of 30 Rock instead.  We'll miss you, Liz Lemon!

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie (went with a pear as a base fruit today, and it was pretty good)
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk again.  Busy at work.
  • Snack:  Again, a handful or two of dry roasted peanuts.
  • Dinner:  Turkey wrap

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes of playing with the kiddos in the pool, followed by . . . 
  • . . . 10 laps in the lap pool

Today's weigh-in:  201.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!