Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 6 - Day 2

Just a quick update today.  I want to go to bed.

Food:
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie.  Decided to use a mango as our base fruit.  I've never had a mango before.  What a giant pain in the ass.  Turns out, mangoes have gigantic seeds inside.  I thought I would just open it up like an avocado and scoop out the mango-y goodness inside.  Well, let me tell you:  that doesn't work.  I watched some "how to open a mango" videos online, and think I have it figured out now.
  • Lunch: Protein bar on the way to a meeting
  • Snack:  Couple handfuls of dry roasted peanuts.  I also decided to try to use our chocolate protein powder, which doesn't seem to work in our breakfast smoothies.  I just put a scoop of powder in some water.  Tasted like crap.  I drank about half, then gave up and added some milk instead.  It didn't help.
  • Dinner:  Chicken wrap.

Exercise:
  • Went to Lifetime tonight.  While the kids were in swim lessons, I did 20 minutes on an elliptical.
  • After the kids swim lessons, I did 9 laps in the pool while they sat by and waited for me.

Today's weigh-in: 202.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!