Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 9 - Day 1 - Recharge

Nothing much to report today.  Decided that after yesterday's killer training session, I was due for a recovery workout.  So, I did Spinervals 12.0 - Recharge.  Nice easy workout to get the legs spinning, but short and pretty low intensity.

Food:
  • Breakfast - Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Cheesesteak!  Not sure why my cheesesteak place was closed yesterday, but they were back open today, so I treated myself.  Back to the usual lunch routine tomorrow.
  • Dinner:  Some kind of zucchini pizza boat.  Basically, slide a zucchini in half lengthwise, and hollow it out.  Fill it with ground beef mixed with pizza sauce, top with pizza fixins like sausage, pepperoni and cheese.  It was actually pretty delicious.

Exercise:

Today's weigh-in: 196.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!