Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 7 - Day 1

Not sure what I was thinking . . . Another crazy evening.  Had to stop and buy some groceries before picking up the kids from after-school, then help kids with homework, make dinner, eat dinner, and get the kids' Valentines ready for school (since we're going to be out at swimming lessons tomorrow evening).  Finally got the kids to bed late, and decided to hop on the bike.  For some reason, I decided to do another aerobic workout, Spinervals 17.0.  It's 90 minutes long, but apparently my math is terrible.  I was about 45-minutes into the workout, and realized I wasn't going to finish until about 10:45 tonight.  That's just waaaay too late.  I need to have time to relax, upload a quick blog post, and get my beauty sleep.  So, I ended up stopping the ride at the 45-minute mark.  Still a decent workout, just not what I was hoping for.

Like I said, I need my sleep, so just a quick update:

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Baked tilapia and green beans


Exercise:
  • My usual morning routine
  • 30 minute walk at lunch
  • 45 minute ride.  The first 45 minutes of Spinervals 17.0.

Today's weigh-in:  199.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!