Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 - It's cold!

As anyone who watched the Broncos game today should know, it's cold here in Denver.  Very, very cold.  I was looking forward to riding outside this weekend, but with temperatures barely above 10 degree F, that wasn't going to happen.  Instead, another day on the trainer in the garage.  And that was incredibly cold, too.  I plugged in a space heater to help a bit, but it really didn't do much.

And it looks like it's going to be bitter cold again tomorrow, so I'll be on the trainer again.  I really want to get back riding outside soon.

We got invited to go see a Colorado Mammoth game tonight, and ended up eating dinner at the Pepsi Center.  Not the best place to find much healthy food, unfortunately.  And the Mammoth lost.  Not really a good day for Denver sports.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit/protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Pretty disappointing sausage sandwich at the Pepsi Center.

Exercise: 
  • My usual morning routine.  But my 6-year-old son decided to join me this morning, which was fun.
  • About 90 minutes on the trainer this afternoon, watching The Artist.  I thought it was pretty enjoyable, but Best Picture?  I don't get it.

Today's weigh-in:  217.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!