Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 - more bike problems

Good news:  My replacement speed / cadence sensor showed up today.  Time to hop on the bike again!

Bad news:  I got the sensor installed, only to find out I had a broken spoke on my rear wheel.  That's not something I have the ability or tools to deal with, so I need to get my bike to the shop.


Really disappointed, since I was looking forward to finally getting in a good bike workout again.  Instead, I ended up on the elliptical, which is fine, but not what I was planning on.

Food:
Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
Lunch:  We had a lunch 'n' learn at work today, so I ended up with a box lunch.  Turkey sandwich, bag of chips and a cookie.  This also meant no lunchtime walk.
Dinner:  Spicy thai basil chicken lettuce wraps.  Had these earlier this month, too, and they are just fantastic.

Exercise:
My usual morning routine
45 minutes on the elliptical, with a break in the middle for a quick cardio routine similar to my morning workout.  Watched the end of Everything or Nothing, which was really good.

Today's weigh-in:  210.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!