Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25 - A little break

Hopping in to bed last night, I twisted my foot a little, and must have tweaked that toe I broke about 3 weeks ago.  It kind of hurt last night, but felt ok in the morning; at least, until I started my morning workout.  I could definitely feel some pain in the toe, so I stopped right away.  Everything had been feeling better, so I took the tape off a few days ago.  I think that was a mistake.

I managed to get in a little walk at lunch, and some swimming after dinner.  But I'm going to stay off the bike and elliptical tonight, and hit it hard again this weekend.  There is a kids rock-climbing session at Lifetime in the morning, so we're probably going to take the kids there.  They'll love it, and I'll get in a good morning workout while they're having fun.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie, with egg again
  • Lunch: Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Chicken wrap, the same as the other night.

Exercise:
  • 30 minute walk at lunch
  • Laps in the pool at Lifetime.  2 laps crawl, 1 lap breaststroke, 1 lap kicking-only, 1 lap arms only, and 1 more lap crawl.

Today's weigh-in: 209.0


1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're doing good. how much earlier do you get up to do your morning workout?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!