Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21

Today started off pretty normally, but got a little crazier this evening.  My wife is starting a fitness program at Lifetime Fitness, 3 nights a week.  And Monday is my daughter's gymnastics night.  So, dinner ended up being a little screwy.  I got home from work just in time to take my daughter to gymnastics, while my wife was getting ready to take our son over to Lifetime.  They had time to eat dinner before I got home.  I decided to go grab some Tokyo Joe's during gymnastics because I didn't want to wait until after gymnastics to eat something.  Then, I waited for my wife and son to get back from Lifetime so I could find out how that went.  So, I ended up hopping on the bike pretty late tonight, and decided to try to go to bed at a normal time instead of getting in some time on the elliptical.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Tokyo Joe's - regular steak bowl with broccoli, carrots, snap peas, green and red onion

Exercise:
  • My usual morning routine.
  • 30 minute walk during lunch
  • 30 minute walk this evening during my daughter's gymnastics class, after I got back from dinner.
  • 45 minutes on the bike in the garage, watching Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007.  It's streaming on Netflix right now, and I heard about it on the Filmspotting: SVU podcast I listen to.

Today's weigh-in: 211.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!