Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26

Quick post tonight.  It's late.  Just finished watching Looper.  Wow, that was pretty awesome.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Not a smoothie.  Decided on 2 scrambled eggs, and 2 pieces of bacon.
  • Lunch:  Chicken wrap again, like the other day.
  • Dinner:  Our weekly dinner out.  Went to Old Chicago and had some pizza.

Exercise:
  • Lifetime:  10 minutes on an elliptical, as a warm-up to my . . . 
  • Lifetime:  60-minute spinning class.  My first-ever spinning class, and I really liked it.  Today was an "aerobic endurance" session.
  • Decided that wasn't enough, so I hopped on the elliptical at home before dinner, and ran for 20 minutes watching episode 4 of Undeclared.

Today's weigh-in: 209.6
Went up a little, but probably to be expected with eating three normal meals today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!