Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29

Finally, a successful day on the bike.  Fixed my flat and got the bike back on the trainer.  Everything was working great tonight.  I decided to continue my aerobic base training with another Spinervals video.  Tonight was Spinervals 18.0 - Aero Base Builder 3.  This was another long, steady effort in my aerobic heart rate zone.  And even though I was working out in the garage and it was generally below 50 degrees in there, I managed to work up a really good sweat.  I thought it was cold enough that I didn't need the fan, but I may have been wrong.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
    Lunch:  Protein bar while driving over to REI to pick up a couple things.
  • Dinner:  Taco Tuesday!  I managed to limit myself to only two tacos tonight, which is impressive for me.

Exercise:

Today's weigh-in:  205.2

That means I've lost over 20 lbs in a little less than a month.  Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!