Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15

Just a quick update.  We got a new stove today, and I got a new phone today, and I've been busy with both.  So, while I managed to make time to work out, I didn't leave much time to write a blog post.

Food:

Exercise:
  • My usual morning routine.  By the way, my broken toe is feeling better, so I've added the squat thrusts and mountain climbers back into the workout.  Only adds about 45 seconds to the routine, and definitely gets the heart going.
  • Same evening workout as last night:  20 hard minutes on the elliptical, about 5-10 minutes of various cardio from my morning workout, and another 20 minutes on the elliptical.  Watched the first 45 minutes of a movie called Primer.  Great movie so far.

Today's weigh-in:  213.8
That seems crazy, but that's what the scale said, and I weight myself a few times to make sure.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!