Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30 - Cheesesteak time again

So, I keep reading things that say although there should be some kind of interim rewards during a weight-loss program like this, I shouldn't reward myself with food.  Screw that.  I love me a good cheesesteak sandwich.  With yesterday's weigh-in coming in below 206 lbs., I had lost another 10 lbs., and there was due another stop at Cheesesteak Connection.  Oh man, that tastes good.

Today was another Lifetime today, so I had the opportunity to work off some of those calories on the elliptical and in the pool this evening.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Giant cheesesteak sandwich and a Dr. Pepper.  And I made sure to enjoy it, but it's going to be another few weeks before I get another one.
  • Dinner:  Asian chicken salad

Exercise:
  • 30 minute heart-rate program on the elliptical at Lifetime Fitness.
  • 15 minutes in the pool.  6 laps.

Today's weigh-in:  206.0

Not bad considering the giant cheesesteak sandwich at lunch.  I expected it to be higher.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!