Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 - Beginning of Week 2

Another quick update today.  If I write long posts every day, I'm going to run out of topics pretty quick.  I may just write the longer posts when I happen to have time, or on the weekends, and stick to just the facts the rest of the time.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit/protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Chicken quesadilla

Exercise: 
  • My usual morning workout.  
  • 45 minute walk around town at lunch.  Today I realized how many good looking restaurants I walk past.  Makes it difficult to know I'm going back to my desk to eat a protein bar. 
  • After dinner, 45 minutes on the bike trainer, watching the first half of Project Nim, and 25 minutes on the elliptical, watching the first episode of Undeclared.

Today's weigh-in:  219.6

I think yesterday's weigh-in might have been due to a screwy scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!