Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Arrested Development is back!

Season 4 of Arrested Development is now available on Netflix, and I'm about halfway through with the season.  As much as I've been waiting for this, I'm actually pretty disappointed so far.  I'm hoping it gets better.  But either way, once I'm done with the new season, I'm going to be re-watching the whole series from the beginning.  I really miss the old episodes, and the old style.  The new stuff just isn't doing it for me.

I hopped on my bike on the trainer today, and attempted to ride with one hand but still shift gears.  Unfortunately, it didn't go very well.  Trying to push the shift levers really caused more pain than I expected.  I guess I need to keep waiting.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Honey Nut Cheerios.  I just wasn't in the mood to make a smoothie this morning.
  • Lunch:  I was out running errands today, and picked up a burger at Smashburger.
  • Dinner:  Steak kabobs and green beans.

Exercise:
  • I ran a couple miles with the kids this afternoon.
  • We needed to make a trip to Lifetime tonight, so I did the audio Spinervals session again.  It was another good hour workout.  But I need to figure out how to get the audio tracks off of the video workouts, instead of continuing with the same audio workout over and over.

Self-portrait on spin bike.  I like the spin room when there's no one else there.


Today's weigh-in:  180.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!