Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trainer again

Back on the trainer tonight.  I decided not to wear the sling tonight, and just let my arm hang at my side.  I occasionally put my hand lightly on the bar.  It felt ok, so I tried to shift.  Putting that pressure on my fingers to push the gear lever generally caused pain to shoot up my arm, so I only made that mistake once or twice.  I'm just not there yet, I guess.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Ugh.  Cheesesteak again.  I couldn't help it.  I didn't feel like sitting at my desk for lunch, and obviously couldn't got for a bike ride.  If I can get back into riding at lunch, it will help keep me from eating crap.
  • Dinner:  1 italian sausage link, with peppers and onions.

Exercise:
  • 30-minute walk at lunch.  I had to run a package somewhere downtown, so instead of using a courier, I just walked it there myself.  Of course, I balanced that out with a cheesesteak, unfortunately.
  • 70-minute ride on the trainer.  Again, since I couldn't really shift, I couldn't do a Spinervals workout, so I just watched the pilot episode of "Burn Notice" on Netflix.  I had seen a few episodes here and there and always enjoyed it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.




Today's weigh-in:  180.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!