Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I can't believe it's snowing again

Not much to say today.  It's snowing.  Again.  This is ridiculous.  It put me in kind of a bad mood.  So, the snow was depressing, and I couldn't ride at lunch.  I walked out to go move my car before lunch (I was in a 2-hour parking spot), and the parking guy was giving me a ticket.  I tried to find another place to park, but I couldn't find a spot anywhere.  I found another spot a few blocks from my office.  Then, I went to grab lunch, and the cheesesteak place was packed.  And then, my phone crashed.  It told me my battery was dead, when it was basically fully charged moments earlier.  My food took forever, and by the time I got it, I had about 5 minutes to eat before running back to my office for a conference call.  And it just kept snowing.

Went to Lifetime tonight, but just belayed the kids on the rock wall.  No exercise for me.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: cheesesteak and fries
  • Dinner:  Caesar salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • None

Today's weigh-in:  186.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!