Friday, May 3, 2013

Ready for the weekend

Quick post today.  It's late, and I'm ready for bed.

First, I'll point out that I just updated yesterday's post with a couple pictures I grabbed off the internet showing the two new products I bought, the top-tube bag and the sun sleeves.

I had a good day today.  Got in a 20-mile ride at lunch, a quick run after work, and some swimming this evening at Lifetime.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my ride
  • Dinner:  Chipotle chicken quesadilla at the LifeCafe at Lifetime Fitness.

Exercise:
  • 20 mile ride during lunch
  • A little under 2 mile run after work.  I was planning on running a 5k practice with my daughter, but she wanted to ride her scooter instead.  And after one lap of the school, she wanted to play on the playground, so I just ran one more lap while she and my son played for a bit.
  • During my wife's class at Lifetime tonight, I managed to get in 500 meters of swimming.  I swam with the kids for about 45-50 minutes, and practiced some snorkeling with them, which was fun.  Then we needed to stop so I could get in some laps.




Today's weigh-in:  181.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!