Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Can't think of a title

Posting late.  My wife was using the computer all night.

Another great day, and a trip to the pool at Lifetime.  Today, my wife and kids swam for a bit while I was putting in some time on the spin bike.  Jumping in the pool after sweating for an hour on the spin bike felt great.

Food:
  • Breakfast: Farm-fresh scrambled eggs, with chorizo and diced peppers
  • Lunch: 6" Spicy Italian at Subway
  • Dinner: Spicy ginger chicken on the grill, and some bacon-wrapped jalapeños.
  • Dessert: finished the first weekend of summer vacation with some from at Yogurt Yum! 

Exercise:
  • 60 minutes on the spin bike at Lifetime, while the kids were swimming. I did Spinervals Audio 2.0 Mega Watts. I would prefer a Spinervals video, but can't figure out a good way to use my tablet on the spin bike.
  • 3.5 mile run after dessert. 



Today's weigh-in: 183.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!