Monday, May 6, 2013

Hey, it didn't rain!

So, it was supposed to start out nice today, and then rain all afternoon. Fortunately, the rain never came, and I was able to get in a lunchtime bike ride again. Not much else to talk about today. I think the rain is now supposed to start overnight, so we'll see if I can get in a ride tomorrow.

Oh, and get this....  So, I'm riding my bike at lunch, along the Platte River.  First, I'm riding along and a bird flies out of the grass, and right into my front wheel.  He definitely got hurt, but managed to take off into the trees, and I lost him.  Then, minutes later, I looked off to my right, on the other side of the river, and there's a bunch o' turkeys!  Just walkin' around!  Weird.

What the heck?  It's a turkey!


Food:
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Protein bar after my bike ride
  • Dinner: Crazy night tonight, and no time for normal dinner. On the way back from my daughter's gymnastics, the kids and I stopped at Wendy's. Although a burger would have been delicious, I opted for the new bbq ranch chicken salad instead. It was ok, but nothing spectacular.

Exercise:
  • 16 mile ride at lunch. Got started a few minutes late, so I had to cut my usual ride a little short.


Today's weigh-in: 181.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!