Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More nothing . . .

I didn't do anything again today.  I am a little depressed, and just don't feel like it.  Maybe tomorrow.  We've got a lot going on, and it's hard to find time this week.  Today, my son had his 1st-grade musical, which took up time after work, and then we went to dinner.  Tonight, I needed to wash my sling, since it was getting pretty stinky after the last few days of working out.  And I'm not about to work out without my sling on, so I'm skipping a workout tonight.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  I was feeling annoyed at my injury, so I went to the cheesesteak place again.  I regretted it later, but it was sooooo good.  If I can't work out, I feel like eating right isn't going to be worth it, so I tend to cheat.  I need to get over that, and eat right all the time.
  • Dinner:  Same issue.  Didn't feel like cooking after my son's musical tonight, so we went to CB & Potts.  I had a pulled pork sandwich.  I currently feel like crap.

Exercise:
  • None.

Today's weigh-in: 184.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!