Sunday, May 12, 2013

Disappointing day . . .

Totally beautiful day, and I didn't get in any riding at all.  Or pretty much anything for that matter.  Feels like a huge waste.  It was Mother's Day, and my wife seemed annoyed that I actually wanted to go do something.  I'm really disappointed.  Don't feel like writing much. 

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  We were out running errands.  Decided to switch it up a bit and stop at a place called Big City Burrito.  Wow, that was astoundingly terrible.  What a crap-hole.  Most likely the worst burrito I've ever had.  We are definitely never going back there.
  • Dinner:  Pretty good.  Grilled chicken with a kind of southwest rub.  Green beans, and a tossed salad.
  • Snack: Some cheese and crackers.

Exercise:
  • Squeezed in an almost-2-mile run with my daughter this morning, which was fun.  But that's pretty much all I did.  Other than that, it was cutting the grass, grocery shopping, laundry, etc.  Sigh . . . 


Today's weigh-in:  182.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!